Shortcuts

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cravings

Every so often, I find myself craving a food. And that craving sticks with me (for months, sometimes) until I give in to it. Well, lately, I've been craving some chocolate chip cookies. But I didn't want to deal with making a batch, because of the time involved, the mess it makes, the clean up, and I didn't want to deal with having 36 delicious cookies living him my house (because they wouldn't last long; I have no willpower). So when I stumbled upon a recipe to make two cookies, I thought it was a gift from the gods!



Chocolate Chip Cookies (the little version)

Ingredients
1 T white sugar
1 T brown sugar
1 T butter
1/8 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
pinch of baking soda
1 T water
1/4 cup + 1 T flour
1-2 T chocolate chips



Mix together all the ingredients. The best part of this recipe is that the order doesn't matter--no need to cream the butter with the sugars or anything of that sort. Just throw it in a bowl and mix!



Delicious cookie dough! If you prefer, you can just eat this. No eggs, so no worries about disease or whatnots.



Form it into however many cookies you want/can. I ended up adding a bit more flour than the recipe calls for (because I like cakey cookies NOM!), so my recipe ended up making two good size cookies. But you can make one large cookie, or several smaller cookies.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are brown and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment